It’s sad to see you go. We’d be glad to win you back!
However, NetSpot uninstallation is really simple.
- If you are uninstalling NetSpot from a Mac go to Applications and move NetSpot.app icon to Trash in your Dock. Or Right-click on the NetSpot.app in the applications list and choose “Move to Trash”.
- If you are a Windows computer user, you can uninstall NetSpot using one of the following three methods:
- Uninstall using the Settings page. Select Start, then Settings > Apps > Apps & features. There, find and select NetSpot, and then select Uninstall.
- Uninstall the app from the Control Panel. Search for “Control Panel” in the taskbar. Select it and then select Programs > Programs and Features. Locate NetSpot there and either press and hold its icon or right-click it. Select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change option and follow the further instructions.
- Uninstall using the Start menu. Click the Start button and look up NetSpot on the list. Click its name and hold it (or just right-click it). Then select Uninstall.
And if you ever feel like you need NetSpot with its extraordinary features again, get back to our website and download NetSpot here.